New changes for the project, new challenges for iLogos Dev team.
We provide a wide range of modernization services to transform legacy applications by rewriting or porting them to modern computer programming languages, software libraries, protocols, and hardware platforms.
We offer digital consulting to help our clients invest in the best technologies to enhance customer value, physical facilities, products, and processes.
We help our clients move infrastructure, applications, and business processes to the cloud in order to minimize risk, maximize performance, and establish robust, repeatable processes for future business growth.
By refactoring legacy source code, we modify its internal structure without altering its external behavior. We reduce code complexity and improve readability, reusability, performance, extensibility, and maintainability.
User experience improvements
Focusing on the user experience, we optimize software and automate business processes to improve the performance and effectiveness of companies.
What do you get from software modernization?
How we modernize legacy systems
- The client makes a request for legacy system modernization.
- We sign an NDA, if requested, and start analyzing the product.
- We assess the current state of the legacy system by performing a technology analysis, an architecture audit, a code review, a UI/UX review, and performance testing as well as by determining current requirements and opportunities for growth.
- After analyzing the software, we provide the client (free of charge) with a proposal for modernizing it. Together, we agree on a course of action.
- We define a short-term delivery plan for a Minimum Viable Product and define the scope of future work.
- We also choose the framework for our collaboration: Scrum (for iterative development) or Kanban (for incremental improvements).
- Once everything is agreed, we sign a contract and start forming a team.
- We begin project development right after we receive prepayment.
- We deliver and present completed work to the client after each iteration. Each iteration is tested for compliance with technical requirements.
- During each iteration demo, we gather feedback from our client on what adjustments they would like to make in the next iteration.
- We send an invoice after each successful delivery.
- While developing the MVP, we create a delivery plan for the complete scope of tasks. This helps us implement changes and client requests without delays in development.
- Once the final MVP iteration has been delivered, we proceed to implementing all other tasks documented in the delivery plan.
- As soon as we’ve completed the full scope of the project, we offer to support it with the minimum necessary specialists or hand over the responsibility to our client’s team.
We have access to a whole collection of devices running various operating systems and in various form factors. Our rich technology stack allows us to port and modernize most applications and systems.
Mobile phones (Android, iOS)
Tablets (Android, iOS, Windows)
Consoles (Nintendo Switch, Sony Playstation, Apple TV, Amazon Fire)
Laptops and desktops (Windows, macOS, Linux)
Unity, Unreal, Lumberyard, React, Flash